Assures Accurate Reporting And Increased Sustainability Scoring
Independent and authoritative validation of your green-house gas emissions (GHGs) and non-financial reporting (aka sustainability reporting).
If your organisation falls within the scope of the Mandatory GHG Reporting and/or Mandatory Non Financial Reporting requirements you may wish us to verify your carbon footprint and also advise on its presentation within the Director's Report.
Benefits of third party assurance to your business
- Adds credibility to the information you are reporting.
- Enhances reputation – shows you strive for the best quality & achieves a higher CDP score.
- Provides recommendations on how to improve your reporting, data & calculations.
- Ensures the GHG inventory is being calculated to a well-known and appropriate standard.
- Identifies strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Gives your stakeholders confidence in the accuracy and completeness of the information provided.
INTRACO Ltd’s environmental consultants have the training, skills and experience to establish whether methodologies used were appropriate or not and to provide recommendations for improvement.
Assurance for GHG Accounting
Basic – for small companies using our online calculator and wanting to use our “carbon neutral” branding
For small to medium companies that calculate their own footprint and would like to use our “Carbon Neutral” branding. No other objectives/legal requirements.
For large companies wanting external assurance for mandatory GHG reporting and CDP purpose. Assurance to ISO 14064 -3 Standard
Same as level 3 but also includes quarterly data audits.
Get the Standard
Once we have completed your verification, we will provide you with reporting and a certificate to validate your achievements. If your assessments meet with required criteria, your business will also be awarded the Carbon Footprint Standard, as having assessed your emissions to recognised international methodologies.
- Carbon Tracker software
- Carbon offsetting / carbon neutrality
- LifeCycle Asssessment (LCA)